Copyright Infringement

Reporting Copyright Infringement

To report copyright infringements on the web sites of the University of Houston System or the web sites of any System University (University of Houston, University of Houston-Clear Lake, University of Houston-Downtown, or University of Houston-Victoria), please notify:

Jana R. Chvatal
Interim Assistant Vice President | Interim Assistant Vice Chancellor, IT Security
Interim Chief Information Security Officer
University of Houston | University of Houston System
Phone: (832) 842-8496
E-mail: jchvatal@uh.edu

Requesting Permission to use Intellectual Property

To request permission to use University of Houston Intellectual Property, you must download, print, and fill out the following form. Return it to the address below.

Request Form (.pdf)

Office of UH Marketing & Communication
129 Ezekiel Cullen Bldg
Houston TX 77204-5017

If you are unable to access or complete this form because of a special need, please contact the Office of UH Marketing & Communication at (713) 743-8383.